Are you ready for the challenge of a lifetime? Are you physically fit? Is your GPA 3.0 or higher? Are you ready to become a leader in the United State Air Force!? Understand that we are looking for the best of the best for this abbreviated program. We expect you to be a cut above your peers in terms of your grades, physical fitness, and attitude. See the application info in the Apply Section for all the required documents and the upcoming application dates. You will be required to take and pass an Air Force Physical Fitness Assessment. The criteria for passing that test can be found here but keep in mind meeting the minimum is not acceptable. See below for information you need to email to us right away if you plan on graduating in summer 2019. If you are working on or will begin and finish your Master's Degree in summer 2019 then you are also eligible for this program!
For inquiries, and to help us determine your eligibility, please send us an e-mail answering the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What is your age?
- What is your grade point average?
- Do you have any felonies, misdemeanors, or traffic citations on your record?
- Have you experimented with drugs to include marijuana? (If applicable, indicate dates.)
- What is the name of your school?
- If in college, are you a full-time student (indicate # of course hours)
- What year will you graduate with a BS/BA?
- Do you have any dependents (wife or children)?
- Are you a US citizen?
- (Immigrated permanent US residents can join but must acquire US citizenship within specified time frame.)