Booking an Appointment
You can book an appointment with the writing coach for the School of Social Work online.
For questions or concerns contact writing coach Francesca Astiazaran:
Email: Fastiaz@csusb.edu Phone: (909) 537-5302
Things to keep in mind
- There are limited hours available for coaching, so it’s important to plan your appointment ahead of time if possible.
- You can book appointments up to 30 days in advance.
- Any weekday appointment slots can be booked for meetings in person, online or via email. However, weekend time slots can only be for online or email meetings.
- Limit your appointments to one hour a week (unless you have approval from your professor or Francesca for more).
- Due to the limited availability of coaching hours and the large number of students in our program, cancelling your appointment as soon as you know you can’t make it is important.
- Book one hour for each paper (or thesis chapter) that you would like reviewed, with a maximum of one hour per week (unless you have approval from your professor or Francesca for more).
- Attach the paper you would like reviewed in the registration form (It must be a Word document).
- Expect a reply with feedback within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
- Do not send papers via email without first contacting the writing coach.