Our online Master of Social Work Program is ranked #1 in California and 9th in the nation by SocialWorkGuide.org
The CSUSB School of Social Work also offers the Pathway Distance Education Program, which provides the same content and coursework as our on-campus programs to students who are unable to attend the main campus, in San Bernardino. Such students may:
- Live too far away from the main campus at CSUSB.
- Be in a work or personal situation that makes attendance at CSUSB impractical.
The Pathway Distance Education Program facilitates a professional pathway for such students, offering:
- BASW – This is a hybrid program, mixing online and on-campus courses, which can be completed in three years.
- MSW – This is a fully online MSW program, which can be completed in three years.
- Title IV-E Stipend – Like our on-campus programs, the Pathway Distance Education Program offers a Title IV-E stipend for employees of county and tribal children’s services agencies.
Students who live outside the USA:
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to offer the program internationally. We are still building and improving our curriculum as well as developing our support services. At this time, we do not have the capacity to serve students who live outside of the USA. Our aim is to be able to offer the program internationally in the future and we are working towards that goal. So please check our web site every so often to stay in touch with our progress on this.
A mandatory 3-day orientation is held at the CSUSB main campus each summer while students are enrolled in the MSW Pathway Distance Education Program.
Students interested in the Pathway Distance Education Program should contact Dr. Teresa Morris (email@example.com / 909.537.5561) or Joanne Reiter (JReiter@csusb.edu / 909.537.4478).